VARIETY OF PAPERS
MJSSR particularly welcomes innovative or interdisciplinary and cross demographical approaches that incorporate various aspects of sport science, sport management and recreation, and even sport extension and MJSSR is welcomes variety of papers which include:
- Analyses of practice in either sport science, sport management and recreation or cross sectional in multidiscipline paper, which could be supported by theory and/or sound data;
- Reports of empirical studies containing new quantitative and/or qualitative data, which address significant theoretical and/or applied research concerns likely to further our understanding of sports science, management and recreation;
- Quantitative reviews of existing research aimed at developing new insights into a field or research and/ or practice;
- Papers that focus on new theories and conceptualisations;
- Critical reviews of literature; and
- Prescriptive articles advocating changes in research paradigms, methodology, or insights into a field of research and/or practice.
- Discipline(s): Sciences
- Subdiscipline(s): Sport sciences/social sciences
- Print ISSN: 1823-3198
- e ISSN: 2735-1238
- Publisher: Faculty of Sport Science and Recreation, Universiti Teknologi MARA
- Publication Type: Print and Electronic
- Publication Frequency: 2 time(s) per year
- Journal Website: https://mjssr.com/journal
Editor-in-Chief: Assoc Prof. Dr. Tan Chee Hian, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Shah Alam MALAYSIA
Editorial Office: Malaysian Journal of Sport Science and Recreation
Journal Committee Members
Copyright © 2011 by the Faculty of Sports Science and Recreation, Universiti Teknologi MARA, 40450 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be produced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or any means, electronics, mechanical, photocopying recording or otherwise, without prior permission, in writing, from the publisher.
Malaysian Journal of Sport Science and Recreation is jointly published by the Faculty of Sports Science and Recreation, Universiti Teknologi MARA, 40450 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia and Malaysia Citation Centre, Malaysia Higher Education Ministry (MOHE)
The views and opinion expressed therein and those of the individual authors and the publication of these statements in the Malaysian Journal of Sport Science and Recreation do not imply endorsement by the publisher or the editorial staff.